OOO "HITBOX " Terms of Service
By accessing our app, The Application, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing The Application. The materials contained in The Application are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of The Application per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in The Application;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OOO "HITBOX " at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials within The Application are provided on an 'as is' basis. OOO "HITBOX " makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, OOO "HITBOX " does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to The Application.
In no event shall OOO "HITBOX " or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use The Application, even if OOO "HITBOX " or a OOO "HITBOX " authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in The Application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OOO "HITBOX " does not warrant that any of the materials on The Application are accurate, complete or current. OOO "HITBOX " may make changes to the materials contained in The Application at any time without notice. However OOO "HITBOX " does not make any commitment to update the materials.
OOO "HITBOX " has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OOO "HITBOX " of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
OOO "HITBOX " may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using The Application you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belarus and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Auto-renewal subscriptions
By signing up for a subscription, you agree that your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each paid subscription period, unless you cancel it, and you authorize us to charge your account for the renewal term. The auto-renewal may be turned off by the User in his/her app store account settings following the first payment of the subscription fees. Deleting the App from the device does not necessarily result in cancellation of your subscription. For more information how to manage subscriptions please refer to Apple Support at:
or Google Support at:
Where an auto-renewal subscription is offered, the purchase offer will indicate the subscription’s duration, price and terms of payment. The following conditions apply with respect to auto-renewal subscription:
● payments will be charged to User’s app store account at confirmation of purchase;
● the subscription will automatically renew, unless the User cancels the auto-renewal or the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle (on Google Play or AppStore). Cancellation of a subscription and/or of auto-renewal will not entitle User to any refund.
● User’s AppStore account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
● any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the User purchases a subscription to that App, where applicable; and
● We may increase pricing for Users who are existing subscribers:
○ In the case of the AppStore, the Users will be asked to agree to the new price, otherwise the auto-renewal feature will be disabled.
○ In the case of Google Play, a notice will be sent to the User and the increase will apply to the next payment due from the User after the notice, provided that the User has been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If the User is given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.